Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

How to Start a Riot: Support Your Local Jesus Revolution - My Review

I just finished reading  How to Start a Riot: Support Your Local Jesus Revolution by Jonathan Storment.

First let me say I loved the title and cover, may end up with people reading about Jesus looking for something else. (Great idea)

The author, who is a pastor, uses the book of Acts to try and explain what it means to be a child of God. To explain how Christians and the Church should live today.

The Church is not a building where you go for an hour on Sunday, put a few dollars in the plate and you are good for another week. It is so very much more than that, as is being a Christian as well.

I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to study more about the book of Acts.

I received an advanced copy of this in exchange for my review rather it be good or bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment