Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Child of Mine - My Review

I loved Child of Mine by Beverly Lewis and David Lewis! I have been a fan of Beverly Lewis for quite sometime. This is the first I have read anything by David Lewis but look forward to more by both authors.

This was not the usual Amish type book that I am used to by Beverly Lewis. Although we do see a bit of the Amish in this story through the nanny, Laura.  
A heart wrenching story of love and loss. A true test of forgiveness, when Kelly's baby is stolen and sold on the black market.  I fell in love with the characters, especially nine year old Nattie. I laughed and cried as I read this story, it really made me feel what was happening. 

This took several unexpected twists and turns to keep me guessing on the outcome. I did like the ending but won't talk to much here about it. 

I highly recommend this book, it is a very interesting story. 

I received an advanced copy of this from the publisher in exchange for my review rather it be good or bad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment