Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Billy Graham: Candid Conversations With a Public Man by David Frost - my review

Just finished reading Billy Graham: Candid Conversations With a Public Man by David Frost.

I learned some interesting things about Reverend Billy Graham that I didn't know.

Some of the questions that are answered in the book...

Learn how and when he accepted Christ as his personal savior.
How long did it take him to ask Ruth out for the first date?
And how long before he fell in love with her?
What do the Graham Family have on Christmas morning as part of their tradition?
If the Lord hadn't chosen for him to be an evangelist what line of work would Reverend Graham have went into?
Why does God allow pain and suffering?
What temptations if any does the devil use on Billy Graham?
How would you describe Heaven?
And Hell?
Do you think there will turn out to be life on other planets?
Plus many more questions and answers.

I was amazed at some of Reverend Billy Graham's answers. A very thought provoking book. I enjoyed it tremendously.


I received an ARC of this from NetGallery in exchange for my review rather it be good or bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment