Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Another Good Read - Illuminate-Alive, She Cried by Jamie Haden


was a very good paranormal read. The  granddaughter of a Shaman, Talisha Santiago goes to live with a clan of the Cherokees in the Smokey Mountains. So many secrets for her to uncover. Interesting characters, Native American beliefs, customs, shapeshifters, and danger lurked in the mountains. 
This was a real page turner, I couldn't put it down until I finished it.   
I enjoyed "Illuminate-Alive, She Cried" and would recommend it to anyone who likes a paranormal story or wants to read about Native Americans.
 Looking forward to the next book!




My only regret is that I didn't read 
Spirit Seeker (Book One of the Talisa Santiago Series)
 first, now I want to go and read it as well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment